* Camps are a great way for new riders to start out, or for children to improve their riding skills. No experience is required and all camps are for children 6 – 16 years old.
* Your child will learn how to care for, groom, saddle, bridle, and ride a horse or pony based on the child’s size and experience.
* Mornings are geared to riding lessons.
* To end the week on Friday, we have a pizza party for lunch.
* Limited spots are available, a non-refundable deposit of $60.00 cash is required to hold your child’s spot and the remainder $220 cash is due the first day of camp.
Total cost for camp is $280.00 plus HST.
* Summer Camp Dates: 2016 camp dates are July 4-8, 11-15, 18-22, 25-29 & August 8-12, 15-19, 22-26. The day starts at 8am and ends at 2pm and runs Monday through to Friday.
*March Break 2016 runs 8am-3pm.
* Camps are held on March break and throughout the summer months.