* Our riding lessons & programs focus on safety and communication both on the ground and under saddle.
* We are a multi-discipline facility that offers English, Hunter and Western riding lessons.
* We strive for a team atmosphere amongst students and well structured lessons with a hands-on approach that brings the beginner to a comfortable level of confidence with their horse or pony.
* We welcome children as young as six to seventy and tailor the program to meet the ability of each individual.
* All beginners start in a series of private lessons, then advance to a small group through the week.
* Riding lessons improve fitness, memory, balance, control and overall well-being. In group lessons, students learn off each other and gain partnership skills.
* The duration of each group lesson is one hour. Students come a half hour early to prep their horse for riding.
* The duration of each private lesson is one hour. The student will come early when they are ready to prep their horse on their own.
* The group lesson program runs Monday – Thursday late afternoons and evenings. Private lessons are held mostly through the week.
* Summer hours for privates and small lady groups are held through the week in the mornings (to beat the heat).
* All lessons are paid for at the beginning of each month in advance for the entire month including the HST. Late fee applies by the second week.
* We have a fantastic group rate for all riders that commit weekly in the month.