* Our riding lessons & programs focus on safety and communication both on the ground and under saddle.
* We are a multi-discipline facility that offers English, Hunter and Western riding lessons.
* We strive for a team atmosphere amongst students and well structured lessons with a hands-on approach that brings the beginner to a comfortable level of confidence with their horse or pony.
* We welcome children as young as four to seventy and tailor the program to meet the ability of each individual.
* All beginners start in a series of private lessons, then advance to a small group through the week. These lessons are taught in our smaller indoor arena.
* Riding lessons improve fitness, memory, balance, control and overall well-being. In group lessons, students learn off each other and gain partnership skills.
* The duration of each group lesson is almost 2 hours. Students come a half hour early to prep their horse for riding and more time after their lesson to spend with their mount.
* The duration of each private lesson is 1-2 hours. Supervised at all times by stable helpers and one hour riding lesson.
* The group lesson program runs Monday – Thursday late afternoons and evenings. Private lessons are held mostly through the week and Saturdays. Jumping lessons are held in our new indoor arena 80′ x 200′, the biggest lesson arena in Quinte West.
* Summer hours for privates and small lady groups are held through the week in the mornings (to beat the heat).
* All lessons are paid for at the beginning of each month in advance for the entire month including the HST. Late fee applies by the second week.
* We have a fantastic group rate for all riders that commit weekly in the month.